= Html::csrfMetaTags() ?>
Contest Official Rules
Promotor. Polartec, LLC, [Polartec Marketing Department, Polartec, 920 Milliken Road, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303, USA]
1. How to Enter. Entrants must visit www.apex.polartec.com and vote for one of the twelve Polartec 2022 Apex Awards Winners in the People’s Choice Award page in order to be entered into the Contest.
The Contest begins at 4pm CET on November 28th, 2022 and ends at (and all entries must be received or postmarked by) 9am CET on December 12th, 2022. Entry forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified. Promotor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, postage-due, illegible, mutilated, damaged, incomplete or misdirected entries/requests or prize claims, and Promotor not responsible or liable for internet, website, computer, technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, viruses, thefts, errors or failures of any kind. Use of automated entry devices are prohibited and will lead to immediate disqualification. In the event of any dispute as to the identity of a contestant based on an e-mail address, entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry is submitted. All entries become the property of Promotor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Eligibility. Contestant must be a legal resident in Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Norway or Sweden and 18 or older. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Promotor and its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings and spouses) in the same household are not eligible.
3. Random Drawing. 2 winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries received, in a random drawing. The Promotor will conduct the drawing on or about 2pm CET on December 12th,2022. Winner need not be present to win. The Promotor’s decisions on all matters relating to this competition are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by using the email address which the entrant used to enter the Contest. Winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 72 hours. If Promotor cannot contact any potential winner within a reasonable time or if the prize-winning notification or the prize is returned as undeliverable or the confirmation of acceptance is not received, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a further random drawing.
4. Prize. Approximately 2 prizes will be awarded consisting of one of the Polartec 2022 Apex Awards (decision on which one will be subject to availability). Total approximate retail value of each prize: 250$ including shipping. To the extent permitted by law, winners are solely responsible for all other costs including federal, state, and local taxes and fees that may apply. Prize is non-transferable; no substitutions, exchanges, or cash redemptions except by Promotor due to unavailability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The prize is to be shipped by the Promotor within approximately 14 days of the draw taking place.
5. General. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prizes will be awarded in accordance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations (including but not limited to laws, rules or regulations at the state, municipal and local level applicable to where the winner customarily resides). Contestants are solely responsible for making sure that an award of the prize would be in compliance with the foregoing. In the event that the awarding of the prize should violate any applicable law, rule or regulation or policy, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received.
By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying materials, you (i) assign to the Promotor all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (ii) waive all moral rights, in your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. You agree that the Promotor may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promotor a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying material, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purpose.
Further, if required, as a condition of winning, Promotor will require winner to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, a Copyright Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release. By entering the competition, winners and all contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and release and hold the Promotor and its affiliates and representatives and all their directors, officers and employees, harmless from any and all losses, damages, injuries, costs, rights, claims, and actions of any kind (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) in connection with the competition and the prize. By accepting the prize, winner grants to Promotor the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to advertising, publicity, trade and promotion purposes, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable data privacy requirements. Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel part or all of this competition should non-authorized intervention or other causes beyond the control of Promotor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In such event, Promotor may award prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Promotor may prohibit a contestant from participating in the competition or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the contestant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the competition by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other contestants or Promotor representatives.
6. Data protection and publicity. Information on how the Promotor will process your personal data is set out in the Privacy Notice contained on the Polartec website or available upon request from [email protected].
7. Name of Winner. For a list of winners (available between December 15th and December 22nd ), visit www.apex.polartec.com . You may send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promotor at the address provided below.
8. Country Specific Terms:
(a) UK: if you object to any or all of details being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at the address above. In such circumstances, in the UK the Promoter must still provide your surname, county and winning entry information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
(b) Germany: in respect of participants and winners customarily resident in Germany, any recourse to courts of law is excluded for the prize draw (Der Rectsweg ist ausgeschlossen)